Tuesday, August 28, 2007

True Story: A biography of Jessica Odom :)

General Information
My name is Jessica Odom and I am from this great state, South Carolina. I was born in Columbia on June 16, 1986. I have an older sister named Cassi. She is the best friend anyone could ask for. I also have younger twin brothers, Cory and Cody. They are more trouble than anyone should ever have to deal with, but they are great. I went to Irmo High School and graduated in 2004. I cheered in high school, but I have really done anything with cheerleading since then. I was a Carolina fan my entire life, but just had to get out of Columbia. I am now a senior here at Clemson and my blood could not have changed from garnett to orange any faster. I will graduate in May of 2008 with a degree in Marketing.

In my spare time, like most people, I like being around the people I love. I have wonderful friends and a great family. I have been dating a guy named Matt for about a year and 8 months now. He lives in Greenville so I go there quite a bit. I like to go out and have a good time. That is me "in a nut shell."

Work Experience
I, unfortunately, have not gotten the opportunity to join the true world of business yet, but I am looking forward to after graduation. I, however, have had some part-time jobs along the way. In high school, I worked as a hostess at Texas Road House. After a couple years at Clemson, I got another job in a restaurant. I was a server at the Buffalo's Southwest Cafe on Clemson Boulevard in Anderson. The summer after that, I lived in Greenville, South Carolina and transferred to the Buffalo's there. This past summer, I worked the front desk at Peak Fitness in Greenville. It has been my favorite job so far. I know that no one actually likes to work, but I truly enjoyed working there. I got to meet a lot of great people and my co-workers were all wonderful.


Last words...
I would just like to say that I hope everyone has a great year at Clemson. I wish everyone luck with all of their ventures. Go Tigers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you sectioned off your post with headers! You're already thinking ahead to some of the design issues we'll discuss later in class.

Actually, I'm not surprised you had your audience's needs in mind and made our reading easier with the headings... you've been a waitress! You know how to anticipate people's needs! I actually think I learned more about how to be a good teacher from waitressing than from some education classes I've taken, lol. =o)